Exhibitors or partners have access to edit their company profile. In this article you will learn how to edit a company profile.
Users with the Stand Personnel or Stand Manager roles can edit their company's profile in the frontend.
1. Go to the menu item My Area. If you have the authorization, you will find the Company profile field there.
Alternatively, you can go to your company's page under Exhibitors (or Partners) and click on edit in the top right corner.
2. Now you can edit the following information:
- Company name (mandatory)
- Description: Here you can add any content using the Content Editor.
- Logo: max. 1MB, format: jpeg, png, jpg oder gif
- Contact and address data
- Social Media links
- Business areas: If business areas have been defined by the organizer, you can select the suitable business area(s) for your company here.
- Documents: You can provide brochures for download here, for example.
3. At the bottom of the page you will find an overview of all users who are responsible for your company as stand personnel.
Users with the Stand Manager role also have the option of inviting additional stand personnel via e-mail.
4. If the event is multilingual, you have the option to provide your content in different languages via the language switcher in the top right corner.
5. Don't forget to save your settings.
PS: If your company has also booked a 3D exhibition booth, you can set it up using a separate tool. You will receive details from the organizer.