The Product Editor allows you to edit 3D objects and make individual settings. In this article you will learn more about working with the Product Editor.
1. How to open the Product Editor
2. Features of the Product Editor
The Product Editor offers you various setting and editing options for 3D models - allowing you to easily stage your products without any special knowledge.
How to open the Product Editor
1. Go to the Objects section in your account and select the 3D model you would like to edit.
2. By clicking on the Share button, a pop-up window will open.
3. Click on Edit Mode. Now the Product Editor will open in a new browser tab.
Features of the Product Editor
In the Product Editor you can view the 3D object from all angles - just like in the 3D Product Viewer. There are also various tools that you can use to adjust the settings.
1 - General settings (e.g. environment textures)
2 - Edit annotations (appearance and texts)
3 - Effects
4 - Ambient sound
5 - VR settings
6 - Change textures
7 - Add annotations
8 - aktuelle Ansicht als Start-Ansicht einstellen
9 - Set current view as start perspective